Port Clinton Light Station, Port Clinton, Ohio, September 2018. Built in 1896, it was one of the earliest light houses on Lake Erie. It used to stand at the foot of the Portage River. It was restored and moved to its present location along the shore of Lake Erie in 2016. This view is across a small pond. Lake Erie is just beyond the lighthouse.
June 29th, 2020
Viewed 123 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 11/02/2022 at 10:59 AM